I am a PhD student in the Civil Engineering department of Iowa State University working with Dr. Anuj Sharma & Dr. Chinmay Hegde. Presently, I am working as a Pre-Doctoral Research Fellow in the Institute for Transportation, Iowa State University. My research focusses on applying deep-learning based computer vision techniques and large-scale data analytics for solving transportation engineering problems.
Contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 2019: Invited talk on “Applications of Big Data in Transportation” in Transport Data Analytics special session, WCTR 2019.
- May 2019: Our paper (first author) is accepted in Transportation Research Part-C journal.
- Apr 2019: Invited talk on “Big Data and AI in Transportation” in 2019 Business Analytics Symposium organized by Ivy College of Business, Iowa State University.
- Mar 2019: One paper (first author) published in Transportation in Developing Economies journal.
- Jan 2019: Our team, Iowa_State_Reactor, ranked 5th in TRANSFOR19, the Transportation Forecasting Competetion, held at TRB Annual Meeting.
- Nov 2018: Presented one paper (first author) in IEEE Intelligent Transporatation Systems Conference, Hawaii, USA.
- Sep 2018: Selected as one of the winners of the Student Paper Competition (first author) of TRB Mid-Year conference, Bellevue, USA.
- Jul 2018: Worked as co-mentor of 3 undergraduate students in SPIRE-EIT REU program.
- Jun 2018: A short interview on Transportation of Tomorrow: The next generation of engineers published in Go magazine, Iowa State University.
- Jun 2018: Worked in the organizing team of NVIDIA AI City Challenge workshop in CVPR. Paper here.
- Apr 2018: Two papers published in Transportation Research Record journal.
- Dec 2017: Presented one paper (first author) in CTRG.
- Jan 2017: Presented one paper (first author) in TRB Annual Meeting.
- Jun 2016: Selected as the winner of the Student Essay Competition in ITS America sponsored by Southwest Research Institute.