I am a PhD student in the Civil Engineering department of Iowa State University working with Dr. Anuj Sharma and Dr. Chinmay Hegde. My research focusses on applying deep-learning based computer vision techniques and large-scale data analytics for solving transportation engineering problems.
Contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected as one of the winners of the Student Paper Competition (first author) of TRB Mid-Year conference to be held on Sep 2018, Bellevue, USA.
- One paper accepted (first author) in IEEE Intelligent Transporatation Systems Conference to be held on Nov 2018, Hawaii, USA.
- One paper accepted (first author) in Transportation in Developing Economies journal, Jun 2018.
- A short interview on Transportation of Tomorrow: The next generation of engineers published in Go magazine, Iowa State University, Jun 2018.
- Worked in the organizing team of NVIDIA AI City Challenge workshop in CVPR, Jun 2018. Paper here.
- Two papers published in Transportation Research Record journal from TRB Annual Conference, Apr 2018.
- Presented one paper (first author) in CTRG, Dec 2017.
- Presented one paper (first author) in TRB Annual Conference, Jan 2017.
- Selected as the winner of the Student Essay Competition in ITS America, 2016 hosted by Southwest Research Institute.